So Much to Say

Monday, July 13, 2009

So much to say...

It has been awhile since my last post. I feel like I never have the time to get anything done. I am always busy with something it seems. When do we ever get a break? Or, when do we allow ourselves one?

So much has changed in my life in the last few months I am not sure where to begin....

I ended my long-term relationship and moved into a little apartment. It has taken me sometime to adjust here. I am still not fully unpacked after nearly three months and everyday I come home it still feels a little off. Like I am supposed to be at my old place, in my old relationship, doing my same old routine.

I am still not sure how I am feeling about the whole thing. Ending the relationship was my idea. A break was not only inevitable but needed. We couldn't go on that way any longer. If we had things would be a whole lot worse between us. All things considered the break was fairly clean, not a lot of the typical break-up stuff. No fighting and cursing and crying and all of that. Just a mutual understanding that it was what needed to be done. That is definitely a new experience for me.

The good news is I am getting out more and meeting new people and having new experiences. That was something that I was definitely lacking in my life. I felt so cooped up and trapped in the house all the time. Now I feel free. Sometimes too free. It has been so long since I have felt free enough to do the things that I want to do that sometimes I don't know what those things are anymore.

I hope to figure it out. I guess this is just another leg in my journey of life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you as always.... your courage is inspiring

Jon said...

still keeping an eye out for you here... hope that you're well